Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
COVID-19 impact to Yes Crowd & Contact Centres info here
Highlighted
New Contributor
New Contributor

Tower capacity in Robina QLD

For at least the past two months I have noted that every Sunday regularly from approx 12-2pm in Robina Town Centre, QLD (very populated area), there is no mobile data connectivity. I definitely know it is an Optus network issue as I have no problems with my handset any other time, and restarting my handset multiple times during the above stated problem period does not fix this issue. Other Optus users in my family with different handsets also experience the exact same problem at the same frequency. Reliability of data access at peak times is an important issue and I would like to know what Optus plans to do to promptly investigate and fix this issue, and in what timeframe we can expect to see a resolution.
I would suggest an enquiry or ticket needs to be raised to the network team to assess the peak data loads on that particular tower(s), and provide a timeframe over which we can expect the upgrade or maintenance to be completed by.
0 Kudos
1 Reply
Highlighted
Online Community Manager
Online Community Manager

Re: Tower capacity in Robina QLD

You're spot on anthony_c with your suggestion. You'll need to contact Optus technical support to raise a ticket. It's not something we can do here as they require customer details for examples and to keep customers updated.

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos