Occasional Contributor
Occasional Contributor

To whom is deleting my messages

To whom is deleting my messages:

This is a public forum.

This is not Spam.

Screenshots are being taken for evidence with the Telecommunications Ombudsman

Your actions have consequences.

If you can not abide criticism do not pretend to be a public forum.

0 Kudos
1 Reply
Ray_YC
Online Community Manager
Online Community Manager

Re: To whom is deleting my messages

Hi Stephanick,

Thanks for your post. Please read our Community Guideilnes. You have been repeatedly ignoring the following:

The Don’ts

• Don’t disclose confidential information, including people’s full names, addresses, DOB– this includes your own
  • Don’t post the same message repeatedly

Keep in mind

Your comments on Yes Crowd may be reviewed by a moderator and edited or hidden if they don’t comply with our guidelines. The moderation team reserve the right to delete or edit if we determine that a post is inappropriate or breaks any of the rules.

If we observe any users breaching any of the above guidelines, we reserve the right to warn users where repeated warnings may result in a ban, or in more serious cases, an instant ban. Our decisions are final.

We understand you have a complaint which we have responded to. The Optus' employee's full name you are posting is not a PR person, she is a Customer Relations team member who is handling/handled your complaint which is normal process as part of lodging a TIO complaint. If you are not satisfied with the resolution thus far, please contact the Customer Relations team member, ask to speak to the manager or follow the Optus complaints process. Thank you.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- I am now no longer part of Yes Crowd or Optus. Thank you to all those who have contributed to the forum during my time, especially the regulars! Cheers!
Top Contributors