cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
View your usage, get billing support and much more with the My Optus app, download it here
Highlighted
New Contributor
New Contributor

Strathfield Optus Network

I'm currently in Strathfield, near DFO. The network here is very poor and unacceptable. My network goes down to 3G networks all day every day.

Is Optus going to upgrade this area at all or is it a  pure dead spot? I've been in this area for more than 2 years.

Has anyone raised this concern at all? Because I don't believe I should be paying a premium price when I am getting a sub-standard service from Optus.

0 Kudos
1 Reply
Highlighted

Re: Strathfield Optus Network

Hey @cho53n, its not great to see you feel this way. I have just run some checks on the network in Strathfield NSW 2140 and can see that there are a fair amount of service towers which are showing as active. 

Looking at the address for DFO as well, there are actually two service towers at both end of the area which are showing to be up to par and in working in good condition. Have you tried Mobile Troubleshooting as of yet? Give those a shot and see how you go.

Should you continue to have issues after doing so, I would recommend having a chat to our Messenger teams whom will be able to look into your services and advise further. Our teams are available 24/7 via the Optus App and would be more than happy to assist. 

Top Contributors