Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
For Australian Bushfire info please click here
Occasional Contributor TotallyTyler
Occasional Contributor

Slow network.

On the 12th of July I recieved a text notifiying me of network upgrades betweek 10pm-8am. After that my phones network speed was practically cut in half. Any idea what's going on?

Speeds used to be arouns 2MB/s 16mbps and now sits at about 6mbps 

0 Kudos
5 Replies
Online Community Manager
Online Community Manager

Re: Slow network.

Heya @TotallyTyler, had we specified a date range? 

What's the post code for this one? I'm happy to run a couple of checks. 

-----------------------------------------------------------------
If you've found my answer helpful, please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos
Occasional Contributor

The text was recieved on the 12th of July. It says "Hi, from 10pm today to 8am Tomorrow (EAST) we're upgrading our network. No specific date, just a time. After that day my network has be very slow 😞

0 Kudos
RetiredModerator Toomey
RetiredModerator

What was your post code there? I'll check the nearby towers on my end for more information and get back to you asap

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos
Occasional Contributor

Postcode is 5107 South Australia.

0 Kudos
RetiredModerator Toomey
RetiredModerator

Hmm I can't see any on-going maintenance or reported faults that could be affecting your service. From here we can raise an escalation with the Mobile Network team to review and contact you directly. To proceed with this, please send me a private message with the below information.

Full Name:
DOB:
Phone Number:

Address With Issues:
Are You The Primary Account Holder: Yes/No

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos