Searching...
Highlighted

Slow internet 3 days ago whilst gaming .

Edr77

Hi I play World of Tanks up until 3 days ago I cant anymore. It just drops out and I get massive latency throughout gaming and browsing sites. Please advise. I can hotspot of my phone and evrything is fine. My PC is fine . Its my ISP.

Re: Slow internet 3 days ago whilst gaming .

Edr77

https://yescrowd.optus.com.au/t5/Network-Coverage/UPDATE-Slow-browsing-of-international-sites-on-Opt...

I was saying the game is fine of the hotspot from mobile. But When I use my home wifi to connect through pc it just lags and boots me off. I found a post with numerous similar circumstances (link above) My wifi adapter im using is sweet when I run with my hotspot from phone . I upgraded from my usb ac53 to ASUS PCE-AC68 802.11ac. It was running imacculately pings were awesome so much better. But 3 days ago its just started dropping out. Like just the net itself and few sites I was visiting ebay etc . Its recorded at optus as I called them to see if they had any outages in area was really weird. Suprisingly now all sites work now its just the game itself. I checked firewalls but everythiing is checked off correctly to allow to run. I will try run as administrator. 

Post a Reply
Top Contributors
18 Kudos
18 Kudos
10 Kudos
9 Kudos
7 Kudos