cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
View your usage, get billing support and much more with the My Optus app, download it here
Highlighted
Occasional Contributor
Occasional Contributor

Self service text failure

Hey the 9999 texting menu and options are down, for the past three days I've been unable to use 9999 to top up my daily data or even check my usage using 8 or 1.
Bal is the only current key working.

Is this normal?
0 Kudos
3 Replies
Highlighted
Occasional Contributor
Occasional Contributor

Re: Self service text failure

Any advice would be helpful. I'm prepaid and can only access extra data via the 9999 menu and adding an extra 2$ to my day. So this failure has been affecting my ability to access data.
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Online Community Manager
Online Community Manager

We've reported the 9999 self-serve menu issue. They're on the case! We'll have another update at a later stage today.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
If you've found my answer helpful, please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Online Community Manager
Online Community Manager

Just a heads up, the 9999 menu should now be up and running.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
If you've found my answer helpful, please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos