Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
bythwilson
New Contributor
New Contributor

Report outage internet

NBN is connected (FTTC) but Optus internet is suddenly not working. Postcode 2068. NBN workers have been in our Castlecrag area.
0 Kudos
3 Replies
Ray_YC
Online Community Manager
Online Community Manager

Re: Report outage internet

Hi bythwilson,

We don't have any reported outages at that suburb.

Have you tried the NBN page?

Please let us know what troubleshooting have you done? Please try these broadband troubleshooting steps.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- I am now no longer part of Yes Crowd or Optus. Thank you to all those who have contributed to the forum during my time, especially the regulars! Cheers!
0 Kudos
bythwilson
New Contributor
New Contributor

Thanks Ray_YC

I've checked the NBN page - says no problems or scheduled maintenance at our address.

I've done all the suggested troubleshooting steps requiring disconnecting power to modem, checking leads etc.

0 Kudos
Ray_YC
Online Community Manager
Online Community Manager

Thanks for letting us know.

If you’re still needing a hand, we recommend messaging us via the My Optus App. The team is available 24/7 and are ready to assist customers as quickly as possible.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- I am now no longer part of Yes Crowd or Optus. Thank you to all those who have contributed to the forum during my time, especially the regulars! Cheers!
0 Kudos
Top Contributors