Searching...
Highlighted

Really poor 4g coverage Bourke Street Melbourne CBD

SteveTK

Hi there, 

Having loads of issues with 4G connection. Based in 385 Bourke Street but not on a very high floor. Colleagues in my office who are also Optus customers having the same issue as me. This has been going on for the last 2 months. 

Anyone having similar issues? 

Re: Really poor 4g coverage Bourke Street Melbourne CBD

Dan_C

Hi @SteveTK

This has only become an issue over the last 2 months? 

We're getting a good reading of indoor and outdoor coverage at 304.

Our office actually sits on Collins street and as you'd expect, we have fairly decent coverage.

It might be worth reporting the issue to our Mobile Tech team → 131344. Once they create a ticket, your colleagues can phone up or Chat us and they can be listed on the ticket as well. 

The more reports we get of an issue, the greater the likelihood of a prompt investigation. 

We’re currently performing upgrades to the Yes Crowd platform.

Please be mindful that moderator responses to private messages will be delayed until the upgrade is complete. We apologise for any inconvenience during this time.

I’m part of the Yes Crowd team, employed by Optus to help run our online community. This guide explains how everything works on here and you should also check out our Community Guidelines.

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
Post a Reply
Top Contributors
26 Kudos
24 Kudos
20 Kudos
16 Kudos
13 Kudos