Searching...

Re: RCS

PickleRickC137

Well.. my contract with them doesn't end until 2020.. I might just pay off the rest if they still don't have the support for RCS before my contract hits 12 months.. 

Achandab

I jumped on to the JB Hifi Telstra Plan. $45 BYO and 50GB plus $200 gift card which went towards the new Pixel 3. Telstra is no longer the over priced premium provider it once was. Optus and Voda really need to start bringing something to the table otherwise they will be losing lots of their customers. This RCS fiasco reminds me of how i begged for years when i had an iphone to bring Visual Voicemail (best feature of the iphone) and they were giving their standard response as they are doing now. Even Voda had visual voicemail!

Re: When will Optus have RCS (Rich Communication Services) support?

[ Edited ]
Yeldarb

Post removed as it makes no sense when merged with this thread!

Nick_Garfitt

Same story, will be leaving Optus ASAP, they over-promise and under deliver, it took nearly three months for them to simply combine my two phone plans on one bill to enable data sharing, I had to keep contacting Optus every few days as they kept promising it would be done and that they would give me a call by X date and never did. No RCS and expensive phone plans, time to go to Telstra and get out of my contract early.

Highlighted

Dan_C

Hey guys, I'm afraid there's no update on this one.

I was assured that I'd receive an update as soon as there's been some movement. It's been a couple of months since I'd enquired with product & network.

I'm more than happy to reach out and see if there's been any progress. 

We’re currently performing upgrades to the Yes Crowd platform.

Please be mindful that moderator responses may be delayed until the upgrade is complete. We apologise for any inconvenience during this time.

***Please note I am not currently with the Yes Crowd team.***

This guide explains how everything works on here and you should also check out our Community Guidelines.

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy

PickleRickC137

@Dan_C yes, that'd be much appreciated. Thank you. 

Dan_C

No problem! I've sent it through along with a recent annoucment from another AUS carrier that's rolled out RCS. 

We’re currently performing upgrades to the Yes Crowd platform.

Please be mindful that moderator responses may be delayed until the upgrade is complete. We apologise for any inconvenience during this time.

***Please note I am not currently with the Yes Crowd team.***

This guide explains how everything works on here and you should also check out our Community Guidelines.

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy

jiminhno

That's not the answer we want, if you can not answer the question pass it on someone else at Optus who can give a definite answer on RCS this is getting ridiculous now you selling products but not supporting them 100% it's no wonder why Optus customers what I live for Telstra now.

jiminhno

That's not the answer we want, if you can not answer the question pass it on someone else at Optus who can give a definite answer on RCS this is getting ridiculous now you selling products but not supporting them 100% it's no wonder why Optus customers what I live for Telstra now.

[ Edited ]
Nick_Garfitt

I don't understand your message @jiminhno, Dan is trying to get an update and you're just cr@#ing all over him.

Thank you @Dan_C

Post a Reply
Top Contributors
26 Kudos
23 Kudos
18 Kudos
15 Kudos
13 Kudos