Searching...

Re: Poor coverage in work tower - Collins Square, Docklands, Melbourne

sharmanism

I heard back from them and was told it's not a priority for Optus to do anything about the service at Collins Square and that if I didn't like it I can break my contract without penalty and either return or buy my handset. 

AHeath

I heard nothing. Wonderful customer service. 

I must admit, I have been so busy it completely slipped my mind to follow it up. I have connected to my work guest wireless and I rarely go downstairs to the problematic areas, so it has gone down the priorities list. I should chase them up though.

Highlighted

roysterdoyster

I raised a complaint. Heard back from them today twice. First Lady said she'd check if there was any works planned and gave me 50% discount on my bill for 3 months. Second person called to say there are no works planned to fix it, they'd raise it with engineers for consideration later. Have ordered my belong Sim card today, so guess switching provider is the only option left.

AHeath

You are fortunate that you can just take your business elsewhere. I have 18 months to go on a 24 month contract. Otherwise ... I would be doing exactly as you have - go to a Telstra MVNO.

Post a Reply
Top Contributors
18 Kudos
18 Kudos
10 Kudos
9 Kudos
7 Kudos