cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
Welcome to the new look Community! We're still upgrading and making some changes to the platform over the coming weeks! Stay tuned.
Highlighted
New Contributor Vel
New Contributor

Poor coverage in my suburb

I live in Canning Vale and the coverage there is poor. I don't receive calls inside the house. Also, when I go to nearby Levingston shopping centre, my iPhone 7 turns to SOS mode. When I complained this issue to Optus within the first month, they accepted that my house is in their blackspot and offered me to return the device and move to another provider or use WiFi calling. I decided to use WiFi calling at home. Now after 8 months into the contract, my situation has changed. I wanted to use my mobile in my suburb outside home, I can't have good reception and very slow internet. What can I do?

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
1 Reply
Moderator Kartika

Re: Poor coverage in my suburb

Hi @Vel, thanks for reaching out to us as I can appreciate your concerns with regards to the coverage issue in your area. Since, Tech Support has already confirmed that your address is affected by black spot as such you are best to speak with our Coverage Satisfaction team on 133937 - Mon - Fri: 8:00am- 7:00pm Sat: 9:00am - 5:00pm to look at your options. Kartik

Kartika__________________________________________________________________________
I’m part of the Yes Crowd team, employed by Optus to help run our online community. This guide explains how everything works on here and you should also check out our Community Guidelines.

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos
Top Contributors