Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
Highlighted
New Contributor LTing
New Contributor

Poor connection for home internet

I have been with Optus for about 3 years now and recently I have started playing this online game you may know of (League of Legends). I'm shocked by the inconsistency of Optus home connection as I find myself playing this game with over 2000 ping for the majority of my matches whereas other players in my matches who claim to also be with Optus have a low ping of 30-40. Its really frustrating as not only can I play my game properly I'm unable to access the internet for an extended amount of time.
0 Kudos
1 Reply
RetiredModerator Toomey
RetiredModerator

Re: Poor connection for home internet

Sorry to hear of the issues with your connection, do you have issues with any other services outside of League of Legends?

From our end we can provide a guide for troubleshooting when you notice these problems. If the problems persist, you may need to speak with Tech Support for further investigation.

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos