cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
View your usage, get billing support and much more with the My Optus app, download it here
New Contributor
New Contributor

Pickering Brook WA 6076

Hi, Would it be possible to source forecast dates for activation information for the Optus tower in Pickering Brook WA 6076 - Located at Pickering Brook Sports Club, I want to get service but anable to get help as to when. Thank you
0 Kudos
1 Reply

Re: Pickering Brook WA 6076

Hey there, @klawrence. Thanks for posting on YesCrowd and also for your question.

I've had a look at our site plans around the Pickering Brook Sports Club in Pickering Brook, WA 6076 and was unable to see any information around this. Were you told Optus had plans to provide coverage using the tower you're referring to?

Having a look at RFNSA's (Radio Frequency National Site Archive) website, the tower I can see located near Pickering Brook Sports Club seems to be a Telstra tower. 

At this stage, you can only check for current coverage on our Coverage Map. Unfortunately, we don't have a feature available to customers to search for forecasted coverage but I can pass this as feedback to the relevant teams as I can understand how useful this information could be to potential as well as existing customers.