cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question

Yes Crowd will close and be redirected to Help & Support on the 1st November 2021. Thank you to every member who has made this community such a helpful and supportive place for customers and staff to interact to help serve along with improve our products and services. You will be missed.

Wahfu
New Contributor
New Contributor

Re: Optus webmail very slow

I tried all of that. It seems to be running even slower now 😞

0 Kudos
mywinny
New Contributor
New Contributor

Bull Ship.....been going on for months, basically unusable....time has come to leave Optus.

0 Kudos
Sarah_YC

Hi @mywinny,

It's disappointing to hear you feel this way and I do apologise for any disappointment caused due to the issues with your Optus Webmail service.

You can check out the Help and Support page for our Email service.

If you’re still needing a hand, we recommend messaging us via the My Optus App as we’re unable to look into account details on Yes Crowd. The messaging team is available 24/7 and are ready to assist customers as quickly as possible.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- I’m part of the Yes Crowd team, employed by Optus to help run our online community.

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and if you see something that was helpful to you or the rest of the community, giving a Kudos is only a click away.

kramster
New Contributor
New Contributor

Hi folks,

I have just spent the last 90 minutes getting this case logged with Optus Support. The case number is 100250066.

I suggest s few more people message Optus Support via https://www.optus.com.au/notices/messaging  and mention this case number.

Jack_YC

Hey @kramster, it's good to see you've now had a case logged with our tech teams. They'll be able to keep you updated on this via the My Optus App. You're correct is saying any other customer that is experiencing this issue with there service can also have a case raised by sending a message through to us on our Messaging page. 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- I’m part of the Yes Crowd team, employed by Optus to help run our online community.

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and if you see something that was helpful to you or the rest of the community, giving a Kudos is only a click away.

jawsjaws
Contributor
Contributor

I just asked for myself to be added to that incident number. Hope my request works
0 Kudos
kramster
New Contributor
New Contributor

Optus has now updated the case number from 100250066 to 23502600

jawsjaws
Contributor
Contributor

will the change of incident number mean my report will be ignored? do I need to report again?

0 Kudos
mywinny
New Contributor
New Contributor

SIT BACK & ENJOY THE ABYSMAL ACTION THAT OPTUS GIVES IT'S CUSTOMERS....they will do absolutely nothing for you but take your Money.
0 Kudos
Sarah_YC

I'm sorry to hear you feel this way, @mywinny. If you're requiring further assistance after messaging us via the My Optus App, we'd recommend sending a Private Message to Optus on Facebook or a Direct Message on Twitter with the details for further assistance. 

Top Contributors