Searching...

Optus Student Hub

[ Edited ]
sinvu2017

I have registered the mobile package for students for 3 days. Now I have not received the final order confirmation to submit the payment. So can you recheck the process for me? I have just received the temporary order number via Gmail.

Thanks a lot.

(removed)@(removed).com

Re: Optus Student Hub

Mike-N

Hello @sinvu2017

I've just removed your email address from your post. This is a public forum so it's best to refrain from posting any personal info here. There are currently delays with our online orders. If you've received a temporary order number, this means our team have received it and it will be processed as soon as possible. Unfortunately due to high demand for a few of our Christmas offers, the normal 48 hours time frame has been pushed out. We'll process your order and send through a confirmation as soon as possible. 

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
Highlighted

sinvu2017

Thanks Mike-N. 

I received the call fron optus but I missed it. 
I try to recall but cannot contact via tel number in email, so can you give me the way to finish the process of student package, because i have to recharge the new one asap.
Thanks a lot.

Cass_

Hi @sinvu2017 - I'd suggest getting in touch with us via LiveChat → http://optus.com.au/livechat. They'll be able to review your order. Let me know how you go and if you have any questions. Cass.

Post a Reply
Top Contributors
17 Kudos
16 Kudos
10 Kudos
9 Kudos
8 Kudos