Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
New Contributor Fundo55
New Contributor

Optus Sport MiniMatch FIFA Coverage Game timer absent

Hi,

I've been watching the Mini Matches every morning and have been raving about them to everybody regarding how they are the best way to watch all the games from the night before.

Unfortunately as of yesterday I have found that the some of the mini-matches are published without the gametime ticker. This leads me to be not know where the game is up to and takes away from the experience greatly.

Therefore I'm asking that the timer be kept on for all games.

Kind regards

David Darling-Doidge.

Tags (2)
0 Kudos
2 Replies
Online Community Manager
Online Community Manager

Re: Optus Sport MiniMatch FIFA Coverage Game timer absent

Hey @Fundo55, Glad to hear you're enjoying the content!

Funnily enough, we'd received feedback from a number of customers who'd asked if we could remove the game ticker. 

Since then the game ticker has been removed. 

--------------------------------------------------------------
If you've found my answer helpful, please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos
New Contributor Fundo55
New Contributor

Re: Optus Sport MiniMatch FIFA Coverage Game timer absent

Hi,

Thanks for the reply.

I'm not sure why people would ask for the ticker to be removed as I know myself and a group of friends preferred to have it.

It also seems to vary from game to game. For example the Aus v Peru and Nig v Arg games had the game ticker whereas the Den v Fra game had no ticker and the Ice v Cro game had no ticker OR game score!

I put my vote on keeping the ticker on (and making sure the game score is visible) and I hope further feedback comes in to back this up.

Thanks

0 Kudos
Top Contributors