Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
Charmainepepper
New Contributor
New Contributor

Not registered on Network

Hi, I am currently overseas. I used my local Australian Sim for the first two days on roaming in Japan with no issues and then chose to purchase a local data sim. I put my Oz sim back in a week later to check my messages and I have no service at all. I am overseas for another 4 days in The Philippines. The Yes Optus app says I am not registered on the network and I am unable to recieve or send any calls, messages or data. I desperately need it for work! 

Kind regards,

Charmaine 

Tags (3)
0 Kudos
3 Replies
AlexRH
RetiredModerator
RetiredModerator

Re: Not registered on Network

Hey there Charmaine, have you got Roaming switched on your handset? You'll need to have this on, but you can arrange it through My Account (instructions here).

If you still can't connect, please get in touch with our Faults team so we can help out 🙂 

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos
Charmainepepper
New Contributor
New Contributor

Hi Alex, my phone settings were all correct and set to roaming. I had to search and change the Network provider a few times though and that solved the issue after about 45 mins of switching back and forth between two providors under the instruction of "Live Chat". 

Thanks Team! 

0 Kudos
AlexRH
RetiredModerator
RetiredModerator

Glad to hear that it's now resolved! 

We're here if you need us, safe travels 🙂 

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos