Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
Case1
New Contributor
New Contributor

No service

Hi I have sos calls only. This has been happening regularly over the past week. What could be the problem?

0 Kudos
3 Replies
Yeldarb
Esteemed Contributor
Esteemed Contributor

Re: No service

They could be doing maintenance on the local tower or possibly upgrading it. Select the outages tab on the link below and then put in your postcode. It should tell you if there is any activity on your local tower.

https://www.optus.com.au/about/network/service-status

SK_moderated
New Contributor
New Contributor

I have activated my sim number around 10pm yesterday but it still showing no service.
0 Kudos
Ray_YC
Online Community Manager
Online Community Manager

Hey there,

Firstly, not a great idea to have your mobile number as your username on our public forum for all to see so we've temporarily changed it for you.

If you need help changing it to something else, please let us know what you'd like it to be.

With regards to your question, we don't have access to customer accounts here on Yes Crowd.

Hopefully it's up and running now, if not, please Message Us here for assistance.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- I am now no longer part of Yes Crowd or Optus. Thank you to all those who have contributed to the forum during my time, especially the regulars! Cheers!
0 Kudos