Searching...
Highlighted

No service

Arikatie

My phone has no service or my sim isnt active yet. Ive been waiting 4 days for service since getting my new phone and activating the sim sent with it. My number is previously an amaysim number so maybe thats the hold up but 4 days with no number is ridiculous! My phone says it doesnt support live chat, i cant call cause my old phone isnt working hence getting a new one, i cant go instore cause i have a sick child at home! Why isn't there just an simple email option or live chat available to all customers not signed up or phone not supported non the less! Just want s phone with a working number

Re: No service

Alistar

Hi Arikatie, sorry to hear about the experience Smiley Sad So this port over would be a same carrier port. Are you still getting service on the old number? It might just be stuck on the last step in regards to the CID number. You can speak to pre-activations here →  http://yesopt.us/chat2us and they can push this through for you. Please let me know how it goes! Al

Please ensure you abide by the community guidelines. All moderation actions are final.

Post a Reply
Introducing the Optus Business Care hub

Here you’ll find a complete suite of help and support exclusively for our small and medium business customers. Read More

Top Contributors
6 Kudos
2 Kudos
2 Kudos
1 Kudo
1 Kudo