Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
COVID-19 impact to Yes Crowd & Contact Centres info here
New Contributor
New Contributor

No service internet or phone line adsl

Hi I have not had any internet or phone line for over 24hrs and have logged about 4 jobs and it is saying network outage 

I have tried to contact someone via the app and no success 

I would like a technician to come and check please 

0 Kudos
3 Replies
Highlighted
Blog Author

Re: No service internet or phone line adsl

What's the postcode for this one @DorinaP?

If we've advised of a Network outage, you can log your fault online.

That way, we'll send you SMS updates we work to resolve the issue. 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
If you've found my answer helpful, please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos
Highlighted
New Contributor
New Contributor

5074 is the postcode

I think there is a fault in my line as i have had this problem before and a technician is required to come out onsite ti repair problem 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Blog Author

I'd say that's the most likely case.

We're not seeing any reports of a wide spread outage in 5074. Here's what I'd suggest.

1) Call us up on 133 937 > Ignore the 1st prompt (that'll send you a link to our messaging service)

2) Select option 2 for Internet

3) Select option 2 for General enquiries

Advise the agent that you're unable to use your internet service and we'll go from there.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
If you've found my answer helpful, please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos