Searching...

Re: No roaming service in India

Dan_C

Hey guys, I've now received an update from Networks. I've been advised the following:

There is an issue with roaming reliably in India at the moment per incident report - 17501904. The issue is still under active investigation with no firm ETR but is believed due to intermittent congestion on our direct international signalling links between Optus and Airtel/Bharti.

This issue is in part due to a recent undersea (AAG) cable break which has reduced link capacity.

Networks are currently awaiting an update from Singtel who they have escalated to for further investigation/action.

I'm happy to send through updates as they come our way. 

We’re currently performing upgrades to the Yes Crowd platform.

Please be mindful that moderator responses may be delayed until the upgrade is complete. We apologise for any inconvenience during this time.

***Please note I am not currently with the Yes Crowd team.***

This guide explains how everything works on here and you should also check out our Community Guidelines.

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy

Simk

Hi

my service is restored

Thanks for support

Highlighted

Dan_C

Ah, thanks for the update @Simk.

I've been advised that the issue is intermittent. As far as a permanent fix is concerned, we've been advised of an estimated cable repair date of early - mid January.

We’re currently performing upgrades to the Yes Crowd platform.

Please be mindful that moderator responses may be delayed until the upgrade is complete. We apologise for any inconvenience during this time.

***Please note I am not currently with the Yes Crowd team.***

This guide explains how everything works on here and you should also check out our Community Guidelines.

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
Post a Reply
Top Contributors
17 Kudos
16 Kudos
10 Kudos
9 Kudos
8 Kudos