Searching...
Highlighted

No roaming service in India

Madhur

Hi there, 

I have activated travel pack to use optus service in India. When I reached to Mumbai, I received a message from optus about roaming service activated. However after few minutes it shoed me NO SERVICE. I tried few things resetting network settings, rebooting few times, had a chat with technical staff but still facing the same issue and there is no network. 

If you could share some solution, would be highly appreciated. 

Thanks

Re: No roaming service in India

Dan_C

Hey Madhur, thanks for reaching out to us here!

Are you able to confirm the make and model of your handset? You might need to go in and manually select an overseas carrier to roam on. You should be prompted to choose an available Network to roam on. We have an extensive list of roaming partners in India.

Let us know how you go, we're more than happy to help out. 

We’re currently performing upgrades to the Yes Crowd platform.

Please be mindful that moderator responses may be delayed until the upgrade is complete. We apologise for any inconvenience during this time.

***Please note I am not currently with the Yes Crowd team.***

This guide explains how everything works on here and you should also check out our Community Guidelines.

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy

Madhur

Thanks Dan

i have performed every possible option and its not working for me

i have two numbers one on Iphone 7 and the other one is HTC U11

if you could provide a solution would be highly appreciated 

thanks

Dan_C

@Madhur,

I've just sent an email through to our Network interface management team. Once I receive a response, I'll be sure to let you know. 

Please be mindful that moderator responses may be delayed until the upgrade is complete. We apologise for any inconvenience during this time.

This guide explains how everything works on here and you should also check out our Community Guidelines.

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy

Raags

Hi, I'm having the same problem in India. It was ok in singapore. I'm using a Samsung Galaxy S7.

Regards

Dan_C

We seem to have a number of customers impacted. I'll send through a response as soon as I have something for you guys.

MASYD

Hi, any update? Our director had same issue NO roaming service at India Mumbai.

Simk

Hi

I

I am also writing from India, as mentioned in earlier post  y some other people also I am also facing the same issue as there is no service available showing on international roaming here, it should connected for few seconds then went off

kindly assist o  the same 

Raags

Hi, 

I'm connected now. It's fixed i think.

Cheers

Raags

Simk

Hi

I still can't connect to my international roaming

I have brought this to the notice on live chat also

Timely support would be highly appreciated.

Post a Reply
Top Contributors
17 Kudos
17 Kudos
10 Kudos
9 Kudos
8 Kudos