Searching...
Highlighted

No internet Nundah

ash81

Hi, 

Have flashing orange 'downstream' light on modem for my cable internet. Restart several times has not had any effect. No outages reported in my area (Wavell heights QLD 4012). 

Please advise if my problem or network problem. 

Re: No internet Nundah

Dan_C

@ash81

We've raised PR - 18180347.

There's actually a power outage. "Planned power works by Power company Energex." 

We’re currently performing upgrades to the Yes Crowd platform.

Please be mindful that moderator responses may be delayed until the upgrade is complete. We apologise for any inconvenience during this time.

Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy

zimou13

At the top of your phone or tablet screen, when it’s turned on, you would previously had seen these symbols ‘2G, Edge, E or GPRS’. These will no longer display and you will now see “No Service” or something similar depending on your device. You’ll need to replace your SIM card and/or device or both.Kodi Lucky Patcher ShowBox

[ Edited ]
heet

Thank you for share also check out Sea of thieves , Ome TV , Fallout 4 , Movierulz

daku

hey,

At the first be sure the cables are connected properly and also their is no fault in cables.

Secondly this is a network problem be their. If it is not then you can check the solution on Blokada . You can surely found your solution here . I also solved many of my problems from TvTap. May bethis will helps you.

Thanks

jamesthomas11

At the top of your phone or tablet screen, when it’s turned on, you would previously had seen these symbols ‘2G, Edge, E or GPRS’. These will no longer display and you will now see “No Service” or something similar depending on your device. You’ll need to replace your SIM card and/or device or both.redbox tv

imtomalex

Kartika

Hi @imtomalex, is your home internet not working? Did you need assistance with anything? 

Kartika__________________________________________________________________________
I’m part of the Yes Crowd team, employed by Optus to help run our online community. This guide explains how everything works on here and you should also check out our Community Guidelines.

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy

johnmorgan13

hey,

At the first be sure the cables are connected properly and also their is no fault in cables.

Secondly this is a network problem be their. If it is not then you can check the solution on Blokada . You can surely found your solution here . I also solved many of my problems from live net tv. May bethis will helps you.

Post a Reply
Top Contributors
17 Kudos
16 Kudos
9 Kudos
9 Kudos
7 Kudos