Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
Highlighted
New Contributor ryxn
New Contributor

No Reception?!

Couple days ago I woke up and saw that my phone all of a sudden has no reception but it keeps dropping from 1-0 bars constantly, I'm not receiving any call or texts and I can't call or text anyone! This is stressful and annoying I have tried everything. Other sims have worked in my phone just no my Optus one HELP !

0 Kudos
2 Replies
Crowd Champion Davelew
Crowd Champion

Re: No Reception?!

Hi 

Use this link to check Optus mobile reception and any outages in you area 

http://www.optus.com.au/shop/mobile/network/coverage

Dave

I’m a Yes Crowd Champion (not an Optus employee). I share my knowledge on Yes Crowd on a voluntary basis. If I answered your question, please mark it as a Accepted Solution. If I helped you out, hit that Kudos button Smiley Happy
RetiredModerator Mike-N
RetiredModerator

Re: No Reception?!

Hello @ryxn

Sorry to hear of your service interruption 😞 Has it since improved? As Dave shared, you can check the status of our network at any time using this tool. If this map indicates things should be running normally in your area, it would be best to contact Technical Support through Live Chat here. Please let us know if you need any further assistance! 

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos