Searching...

Network status - southern Tasmania

Flandee

Hello

can anyone advise why the mobile network is down in Southern Tasmania (tower at Alonnah etc) and how long it will take to fix? We are unable to use voice, data or SMS. It's been down 5 days now and I can't find any details.

Thankyou

Re: Network status - southern Tasmania

Tris

Hi @Flandee, I've just checked our Network Status page and appears there's an ongoing fault at the Alonnah site. The problem report suggests some hardware was faulty and needed to be replaced. Good news is, spare parts have been delivered and are on their way to the site today, so shouldn't be too much longer. If you go to the Network Status page, search 'Alonnah' and click on the site icon, you can 'Log a Fault'. Once it's resolved, you'll receive an SMS notification. Sorry for the inconvenience caused - Tris

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy

Flandee

Hello

I am following up on this as it's still not working. Is there an update? It's been over a week now without the service.

Thanks

Highlighted

JordanOptus

Hey @Flandee, just checked it out and the techs are currently waiting on a spare part to arrive (reference number is 18668605). Did you have a chance to log a fault for your individual service on the Network Status page? 

Post a Reply
Top Contributors
24 Kudos
22 Kudos
20 Kudos
11 Kudos
10 Kudos