cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
Welcome to the new look Community! We're still upgrading and making some changes to the platform over the coming weeks! Stay tuned.
Highlighted
New Contributor DJAntixx
New Contributor

Network drops to dial up speeds

For the past 3 weeks in Hoppers Crossing Vic 3029 the network slows down to 35kps to 55kps on your phone between 8am and 9pm then it returns to normal between 9pm and 8am. Ive spoke with tech support and they said there's no issues in my area. There is issues can someone please tell me what the hell is going on. 

0 Kudos
5 Replies
Trusted Contributor
Trusted Contributor

Re: Network drops to dial up speeds

Telstra are permanents looking for people with illegal mobile boosters in rural areas. Also electrical noise from pumps can screw things up. Try moving a few km when the problem happens.

0 Kudos
New Contributor DJAntixx
New Contributor

Yeah I've tried everything mate nothing is working and optus just won't look into it 

0 Kudos
Moderator Vicky

@DJAntixx - Sorry to hear that you feel that way Smiley Sad We're certainly here to assist in every way we can. More than happy to take a look if you can send us your account information including full name, DOB and number → http://yesopt.us/pmvicky

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos
New Contributor DJAntixx
New Contributor

problem still happening someone fix it or help

0 Kudos
Online Community Manager
Online Community Manager

@DJAntixx,

It's difficult to determine the cause of the issue without confirming a few more details. There are 4 mobile sites the Hoppers Crossing area, all of which appear to be functioning as normal. You're more than welcome to send us a PM with your details.

There's always the possibility of cell congestion on a certain Network frequency but I'd need to complete a couple of more checks.

All I'd need is the make and model of your handset and your home address.

http://yesopt.us/pmdan

--------------------------------------------------------------
We’re currently performing upgrades to the Yes Crowd platform.

Please be mindful that moderator responses may be delayed until the upgrade is complete. We apologise for any inconvenience during this time.

Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos
Top Contributors