cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
New Contributor Mattymoo999999
New Contributor

Network dropping out for 10 seconds

Hey everyone I’ve reported it a fair few times but the tower in my area (witch is rural) constantly keeps dropping out of service I’ll have 4G and it’ll be running fine then it’ll just drop out for like 10 seconds then reconnect like nothing is wrong or has happened, it’s for my mobile broadband because I can’t get any other form of internet out here I was wondering if there was any other ways of maybe fixing or reporting this problem cause it makes gaming online impossible and streaming movies always has errors because it just randomly disconnects I could switch to Telstra it’s a lot slower but more reliable thanks anyone for the ideas or solutions 

0 Kudos
2 Replies
Trusted Contributor
Trusted Contributor

Re: Network dropping out for 10 seconds

You need to keep reporting this to the Mobile Technical support team.

When you say "drop outs", what device are you seeing this on?

How are you seeing the "drop out"?

I'm a Yes-Crowd Contributor, not an Optus Employee, and I contribute on a voluntary basis. Did someone on Yes Crowd answer your question? Did they share a great tip Please remember to acknowledge their awesomeness by throwing a Kudo and or Accepted Solution their way.
0 Kudos
New Contributor Mattymoo999999
New Contributor

Re: Network dropping out for 10 seconds

I’ve reported it multiple times in the last 6 months nothing has changed and the I do a speed test on the mobile broadband it’ll say it has service but when trying to speed test say no internet connection 10 seconds later it goes as normal about 40mbps ( 10 seconds is about the time it disconnects for not actually just 10 seconds every time)

0 Kudos