Searching...

Re: Network down in Maroubra

Toomey

Hi guys, notes from yesterday afternoon advise that new poles have been stood and we are now requesting for the works to be completed. We should have more updates tomorrow.

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
Highlighted

Oodong

Thanks, Dan and Toomey for your updates. I’m glad this will be fixed, finally.

When will we be contacted regarding conpensation for this terrible experience? Aside from your help, Optus has been nothing short of hopeless.

I’d suggest everyone ask for more than reimbursement of days lost.

For anyone thinking of changing to another Broadband provider, Telstra had our neighbour connected in three days.

AlexRH

Definitely hear what you're saying, @Oodong.

When it comes to credits for downtime, this is assessed my our CSG team directly. If you've had a fault report created through our Faults team it would be sent to them for review once resolved. Any applicable credit is assessed on a prorated basis and (if applicable) applied automatically. You can find further information on our CSG Policy here.

Alternatively, if you would like to chat with us about the billing side of things, you can get in touch with our Customer Care team here

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy

Maroubra41

Still waiting for updates. It will soon be 3 weeks since we had any service.

AlexRH

Hi @Maroubra41, the last update on our fault report indicates that they are having some trouble with the pole and wiring, however our network techs are working to restore service as soon as they possibly can. 

If you've reported this through to our Faults team then we'll send you an SMS once everything is up and running. 

Post a Reply
Top Contributors
18 Kudos
18 Kudos
9 Kudos
9 Kudos
7 Kudos