Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
For Australian Bushfire info please click here
Highlighted
New Contributor JimFaRaYa
New Contributor

Network connection issue with Prepaid International Roaming in Brunei

Hi,

I have been trying for days to get network connection for Optus Prepaid.  I have purchased Travel Credits as mentioned from Live Chat Support but to no avail.

Is the problem because I am using Prepaid Sim  or will changing to PostPaid make any difference?

Please help as I need the International Roaming services especially SMS services for my banking needs.

Thank you.

0 Kudos
2 Replies
Highlighted
Respected Contributor
Respected Contributor

Re: Network connection issue with Prepaid International Roaming in Brunei

You actually switched it on on your phone? Optus do it on your end, but you also need to enable in settings. Most phones have it off by default

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
I do not represent Optus. The views, opinions and advice expressed in my posts are my own
0 Kudos
Highlighted
RetiredModerator AlexRH
RetiredModerator

Re: Network connection issue with Prepaid International Roaming in Brunei

Hiya @JimFaRaYa, it does seem strange that it's not working for you - do you have your Roaming switched on?

You can find more info on this and our rates HERE 🙂

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos
Top Contributors