cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
View your usage, get billing support and much more with the My Optus app, download it here
Highlighted
New Contributor
New Contributor

Network close by Optus

I didn't cancel anything nor that I intended to, However, some morons on your department decide to cancel my account without my permission. I lost two files on writings because the sudden stops of the Internet and I expect a full apologetic statement from Optus Management in 24 hours. This never happens before and I was happy with your service even I communicate only with Manila, instead of Australia customer service. Now that you push me out I will rethink on this future service.

Regards

Joe
0 Kudos
2 Replies
Highlighted
Super Contributor
Super Contributor

Re: Network close by Optus

@Lisalila2Please read the red text on the https://yescrowd.optus.com.au/ page:

Note: This is a public online forum.

Yes Crowd cannot access or view customer accounts/orders.
Please don't post your personal details.

In any medium or large company you will find NO management on the support forums, only support staff and possibly occasionally their boss, who is in real terms a team leader or manager of say 5 to 10 people.

0 Kudos
Highlighted

Re: Network close by Optus

Hi @Lisalila2, I'm so sorry to learn of your poor experience. This is definitely not the level of service that we strive to provide you as a valued customer. We would like to look into this further with you. 

For privacy reasons, we’re unable to look into account details on Yes Crowd. Could you please message us via the My Optus app: https://app.optus.com.au/msg-us?tags=OCAYCMSG? Our Messaging team is available 24/7 and are ready to assist customers as quickly as possible. If you are unable to access the app due to your cancelled service, please send a private message to the official Optus Facebook or Twitter page so that we can investigate. 

0 Kudos
Top Contributors