cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
Welcome to the new look Community! We're still upgrading and making some changes to the platform over the coming weeks! Stay tuned.
Highlighted
New Contributor amydee4103
New Contributor

Network Problems

on and off for weeks my iphone 7 has been saying No Service or just searching. 

I have taken the phone to Apple who have said it's not their issue after they did all the usual things (turn it off and on again etc).

Whenever I speak to Optus about it they tell me to reset network settings, remove the sim card, turn phone off etc pretty much same as Apple which I do but it doesn't fix it permanently, it normally stops working a few minutes later. 

The best fix I've had so far is to turn off 4G and that works for about 12 hours then I start having issues again.

Anyone got any ideas?

Tags (3)
0 Kudos
1 Reply
RetiredModerator Toomey
RetiredModerator

Re: Network Problems

My initial thoughts would be a network issue, but are you having the same issues no matter where you go? Does the Network Status Page reveal any know outages or maintenance?

Have you had your SIM card replaced? This would be the first thing to try and if you pop into an Optus store they can replace it on the spot.

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos