Searching...
Highlighted
Accepted Solution

Netflix unable to connect

Jen13

Not able to connect to Netflix on TV, phone or PC on my Optus NBN, phone networks. But can connect using my work phone on Telstra network. I'm in Newcastle NSW

Netflix connection error

KathrynAl

I cannot connect to Netflix on my fetch or playstation or mobile but everything else works like Stan and YouTube and web browsing. Please help. I cant logon to the Netflix website as the connection times out so it  is not an account issue with Netflix. Also some playstation games aren't connecting to server but the Netflix is my main problem as the whole family uses it

Thank you.

Solution

Re: Netflix connection error

CasualJan

There's an issue with the link between Optus servers and Amazon servers in the US.

Netflix must be on Amazon infrastructure.

Link here:

https://yescrowd.optus.com.au/t5/Network-Coverage/Slow-browsing-of-international-sites-on-Optus-netw...

Re: Netflix unable to connect

CasualJan

There's an issue with the link between Optus servers and Amazon servers in the US.

Netflix must be on Amazon infrastructure.

Link here:

https://yescrowd.optus.com.au/t5/Network-Coverage/Slow-browsing-of-international-sites-on-Optus-netw...

Re: Netflix connection error

KathrynAl

Thank you for the speedy reply. That explains everything....I hope.

netflix issue

Johnzzz

Can't access netflix on optus cable network red hill brisbane. Other internet sites work, just netflix. Telstra mobile can connnect to netflix.

Re: netflix issue

PCmoderated

Same here in Melbourne. Streaming most content isn't working but my Telstra work phone works perfectly.

Netflix won't load

Mems

We can't open netflix, it just keeps loading and then it says there's a connectivity problem but the other apps are working just fine. When I checked for 'more details' apparently one of the netflix servers is down - and once again upon research, it's still pertaining to a connectivity issue. 

Re: netflix issue

mepawan9

We are facing the same issue (Melbourne)

Re: Netflix won't load

Lyd9

I'm having the same issue.  Tumut NSW

Post a Reply
Top Contributors
26 Kudos
20 Kudos
12 Kudos
10 Kudos
8 Kudos