Searching...

Need help logging on to 192.168.0.1

gantos

Hello,

trying to reset security password- and the same problem as listed- tried using admin for admin and password for password at 192.168.0.1, but seem to have locked me out.
What should I do to unlock?

Re: Need help logging on to 192.168.0.1

Jeneral__Pain

If admin/admin admin/password does not work, or you've changed it and forgotten it. You'll have to factory reset the device and reconfigure it from scratch. There is no "Recovery option" with any router having a forgotten password.

I'm a Yes-Crowd Contributor, not an Optus Employee, and I contribute on a voluntary basis. Did someone on Yes Crowd answer your question? Did they share a great tip Please remember to acknowledge their awesomeness by throwing a Kudo and or Accepted Solution their way.
Highlighted

SamSam

It's optus/optus now I believe

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
I do not represent Optus. The views, opinions and advice expressed in my posts are my own

SillyGogo

which modem do you have?

if it is the V3 then try

userSmiley Surprisedptus

pass: Default WPA passphase printed on the bottom of your modem.

I’m a Yes Crowd Champion (not an Optus employee). I share my knowledge on Yes Crowd on a voluntary basis. If I answered your question, please mark it as a Accepted Solution. If I helped you out, hit that Kudos button Smiley Happy

SillyGogo

UPDATE: 

IOS devices seems to has problem sending or the modem acceepting the login credentails. Try again with a PC or Android phone and you should able to login and change the settings.

I’m a Yes Crowd Champion (not an Optus employee). I share my knowledge on Yes Crowd on a voluntary basis. If I answered your question, please mark it as a Accepted Solution. If I helped you out, hit that Kudos button Smiley Happy
Post a Reply
Top Contributors
17 Kudos
16 Kudos
10 Kudos
9 Kudos
8 Kudos