Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
Damo76
Occasional Contributor
Occasional Contributor

Nbn installation

Had an nbn connection booked for today.  Have messages from Optus that state it was going to connected today stayed home all day took a day off and no one turned up 

0 Kudos
5 Replies
Damo76
Occasional Contributor
Occasional Contributor

Re: Nbn installation

Very cheesed off.  My wife on phone to Optus been on hold for over an hour now.  No one knows what is going on

0 Kudos
Toomey
RetiredModerator
RetiredModerator

Hey @Damo76, thanks for reaching out and my apologies for the issues with your NBN connection. Have you since been able to speak with someone? If not, please send me a private message with your account/order number, full name and DOB. You can leave it with me and I'll follow up asap.

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos
irone
New Contributor
New Contributor

they said theywere coming to fix my NBN but never showed up

then they closed the fault

is not the service I expected for $100/month

0 Kudos
Damo76
Occasional Contributor
Occasional Contributor

Hi Toomey. I have been to local Optus store and rescheduled for next Wednesday 

0 Kudos
Dan_C
Online Community Manager
Online Community Manager

@Damo76. appreciate the update! 

Had we given you an explanation as to why the technician hadn't attended the job of your scheduled appointment date? 

If you have any other questions for us, you're always welcome to chat with us via PM or post back to this thread.

Hopefully all goes to plan this time round. 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
If you've found my answer helpful, please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos