Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
nambucca
Occasional Contributor
Occasional Contributor

Re: NO reception Macksville, Bowraville

"3g mobile networks expand and contract depending on how many users in the area, causing the coverage to people who had good coverage before to reduce - so perhaps that."

Now we may be getting somewhere.  The Optus Shop in Nambucca was a "pop up".  The representative manning the shop was very knowledgeable yet was not directly employed by Optus.  He had been in the past and therefore understood their products and services.  And his brief was simple.  Sign up people who are not happy with Telstra.

Yes, he had my IMEI as my main concern was coverage.  

Surely Optus would not have "upped" its coverage during the pop up shop period and then abandoned the area after a maybe not so successful marketing campaign?

All I am trying to do is make sense of the sequence of events.

0 Kudos
nambucca
Occasional Contributor
Occasional Contributor

It's a miracle.
I now have the same level of coverage as I did last October.
Someone really needs to advise customer service of any changes to coverage in areas especially ones that are in the bush and isolated!
Ray_YC
Online Community Manager
Online Community Manager

Great news ☺️ 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ I’m part of the Yes Crowd team, employed by Optus to help run our online community. This guide explains how everything works on here and you should also check out our Community Guidelines.

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos