Searching...

NBN outage

LizzyI

Someone pls tell me if there is any updates on the nbn outage. We’ve had no phone or internet for more than 48hrs. 

Re: NBN outage

Aman_B

Hi @ LizzyI -  Apologies for any inconvenience caused. Could you please confirm if you have already checked for possible service disruptions Here?

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy

LizzyI

Yep it’s been down in my area for 48hrs now. 

Aman_B

Hi @ LizzyI -  Could you please confirm your post code so that I can get an update on this. 

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy

LizzyI

Optus: NBNCo have advised that the outage in your area requires complex repairs. We will update you as we receive more information. This is the response I got this morning. My postcode is 2170

Highlighted

Aman_B

Apologies again @LizzyI. Our engineers are working on the fault and at this point we don't have an ETR on this. 

Post a Reply
Top Contributors
24 Kudos
17 Kudos
14 Kudos
11 Kudos
7 Kudos