Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
Campbelduck
Occasional Contributor
Occasional Contributor

N.B.N what a joke

Can anyone help me, The service I m getting from Optus is unbelievably bad, N.B.N is a joke with an upload speed of 0.9 Mbps.

This has been going o for 6 weeks.

They will not let me cancel the service so I can get another provider on my line

They seem to rectify the issue for a day or two  then back to snail speed. Although this last time it was ok for 9 days , not bad out of 6 weeks.

I just want to cancell this crap and get a provider that actualy delivers on what they say and charge you for. I have not nor will I be paying them one cent as they have not delivered.

so yes I need a number who I an call to stop this merry go round and time wasting talking o people overseas who can not / will not  or unable to fix the problem.

Tell all your friends that Optus NBN is not worth the trouble as ts a crap service

0 Kudos
3 Replies
Yeldarb
Esteemed Contributor
Esteemed Contributor

Re: N.B.N what a joke

Hmm what is the upload speed supposed to be?

0 Kudos
Wesley-J
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Hi Campbelduck - to further investigate your NBN service issues, please send us a PM with your account details (full name, DOB and service/account number). 

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos
petergdownload
Honoured Contributor
Honoured Contributor

As @Yeldarb asks, what NBN plan are you on? And what NBN technology are you using? FTTN? Cable? 

The Telcos have heavily sold the slowest NBN plan to many customers over the past few years. This as 12Mbps download and 1Mbps upload speeds. Is this your situation?

Peter Gillespie

0 Kudos
Top Contributors