Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
Wpryer
New Contributor
New Contributor

My internet is constantly dropping out

Our internet is constantly dropping out over the last 2 weeks and worst is that I can’t effectively home school my child. Please do something ASAP and if you would like more info, please call me on *hidden*

0 Kudos
1 Reply
Ray_YC
Online Community Manager
Online Community Manager

Re: Please help

What type of internet do you have, wpryer?

Please let us know what troubleshooting have you done? Please try these broadband troubleshooting steps.

What suburb/postcode are you located in? Have you checked for any known outages? Enter your location and tick the Fixed outages box to have a look if that’s the issue.

We have hidden your personal information on our online public forum. We take your privacy very seriously. If you have any questions about this, please feel free to refer to the Community Guidelines. Thank you!

Just a heads up as per the red advisory message on the right when you posted your question that we don't have access to or visibility of customer accounts here.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- I am now no longer part of Yes Crowd or Optus. Thank you to all those who have contributed to the forum during my time, especially the regulars! Cheers!
0 Kudos
Top Contributors