Searching...

Re: Unable to connect to Shopify

Eddy23

I'm having the same issues as well, can't connect with any gaming services but browser sites work such as facebook and youtube. 
Could it be just an outage with optus? 
When I tried connecting with my smartphone hotspot it works. 

WHY the bloody old NBN overseas connection problem coming back again!

avanti

Dear Sir,

Around one year ago, due to your stupid IP set-up or whatever you tried to fool us over with so-called explanation (check out your record, we even got some compensation), I CANNOT use my NBN Internet to access my overseas mobile online banking and overseas website. 

Today, the same issue is coming back again! HOW CAN SOMEONE DO SUCH BLOODY STUPID THINGS TO YOUR CUSTOMERS AGAIN AND AGAIN!!!!

WHY? WHY? WHY?!!!!

I strongly demand your immediate action to fix it up and make up for your stupidity!

ENOUGH IS ENOUGH!

Cindy F. ZHENG

optus home wireless broadband - some https sites not working

Tarantini

I can't load certain sites (Netflix for example). Tried on 4 different devices and my phone (android) with wifi on and off. ANyone else with this problem?

Re: optus home wireless broadband - some https sites not working

Flappers1

My nbn is down completely in Epping no idea when fault will be fixed

Re: Service DOWN

Ray_YC

Please see this thread of this known issue.

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
Highlighted

Some parts of the internet down, via cable

juzdu

Some weird things happening with my home PC today, since around mid afternoon.  Some sites are working perfectly, such as Slack, Gmail, ABC News.  But other sites refuse to load at all, including bit.ly, downdetector.com and a lot more.  Some games on my kids devices won't play either, such as clash royale.  Is it possible Optus cable is having issues that are only affecting a portion of the internet?

I've rebooted my modem and router a few times, makes no difference.

Re: Some parts of the internet down, via cable

CasualJan

There's an issue with the link between Optus servers and Amazon servers in the US.

Netflix must be on Amazon infrastructure.

Link here:

https://yescrowd.optus.com.au/t5/Network-Coverage/Slow-browsing-of-international-sites-on-Optus-netw...

Re: My Optus internet service is down

Axiox

Yes I’m in Epping too, must be an optus thing.

My Telstra mobile service has no issue

saturnzoon

I'm in the northern suburbs of Adelaide and have trouble last couple of days but today is the worst, we can't connect to anything, foxtel, netflix, xbox, playstation phones kept getting locked outbut now we have nothing have rebooted router couple of times and made no difference.

Not Happy Optus, we pay for a service not for outages.

BenPrins

Netflix is down on my home Optus line, but on Telstra mobile it loads fine. My kids noticed issues on some of their roblox and minecraft servers that can't be found all of the sudden. Tried to use the chat, but I just get a message that the volume is too high and to try later. 

Post a Reply
Top Contributors
25 Kudos
19 Kudos
11 Kudos
10 Kudos
8 Kudos