Searching...
Accepted Solution

My Account-Profiles-Linked Services not matching

PDP

G'day Optus users,

I am having alot of trouble getting into "My Account".

After having my user name changed and password changed ( that was a 2.5 hour ordeal) I find I still cannot get to My Account

as I cannot get pass the Linked services. No matter what  numbers I put in it gets knocked back as not valid.

I keep getting the message The service does not match the market segment of my user account.

I went to profile and it tells me Optus has a problem its not me. 

If I cannot get to My Account ( that near a month now ) I think I have the problem.

I would prefer not to spend 2 to 3 hours of my days off work discussing this on my iPhone by message text with a very polite Optus  person that helps to a degree and then says I am not able to do this part i will send you to someone else. 

I am  not the brightest  pencil in the colour pencil case with IT I realise that however I do not think my service request  warrants the frustration I am now experiencing. Is this a common problem.

Yes this is my first question to the Yes crowd. Any info or exoeriences would be appreciated.

I do have anoyther question I never seem to have the right query that matches the menu press when I call 133937, is that a common occurence with the Yes Crowd. And if some of this is a bit bland already on the discussions forgive me its the dull colouring pencil at work.

PDP  

Solution

Re: My Account-Profiles-Linked Services not matching

Toomey

@PDP I can check your settings on our end. Feel free to send me a PM with your account number, full name, DOB and email address.

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy

Many Issues with "My Account"

[ Edited ]
Andhd

Hi, 

I've been having issues with My accounts since i first created,

- none of the linked servers are displayed

- cannot link any of my new services even though i have the service ID

- cannot view any of my bills or payment.

- and from today it keeps reloading the My Account page in a infinite loop and i cant access anything

Post a Reply
Top Contributors
24 Kudos
23 Kudos
21 Kudos
13 Kudos
12 Kudos