Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
COVID-19 impact to Yes Crowd & Contact Centres info here
Highlighted
New Contributor
New Contributor

Mobile Number has been disconnected

I have been trying to use my number and it is coming up with no service, I have had it for years and still using on watts app but can’t use it on my normal phone?
0 Kudos
2 Replies
Honoured Contributor
Honoured Contributor

Re: Mobile Number has been disconnected

Sound like you're phone number had been on a plan you've paid for for some time?
What's app just uses your number for an initial validation for the service. It's not used after that.
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Online Community Manager
Online Community Manager

Re: Mobile Number has been disconnected

Hi Saia,

You posted on another thread that you're overseas.

It's not clear what your situation is, i.e. are you on a monthly plan and haven't paid the bill in a while or you have a Prepaid number and haven't topped it up in a long while, etc.

Either way we aren't able to get it reconnected if possible here on our public forum.

If you have a social media account, please send a PM to Optus on Facebook or a DM on Twitter with the details.  

If not you can call the number mentioned on the other thread.

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos