Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
For Australian Bushfire info please click here
Highlighted
New Contributor FeCarpio
New Contributor

Mobile Network for my Roaming Activation

Hi!  I am currently visiting Australia.  Before I departed from the Philippines I activated my international roaming.  My mobile network is Smart and my simcard number is +******.  During my 1st week here I can connect to my roaming. But since Saturday my roaming device has no service anymore and I cannot send and receive messages.  I already contacted my home network and they said that my roaming is active.  They instructed me to contact the network provider here in Australia to activate my network cgnal/ connection.  Kindly please help me how to activate my roaming.  Thank you.

- Edit to remove personal details. 

0 Kudos
1 Reply
Highlighted
Online Community Manager
Online Community Manager

Re: Mobile Network for my Roaming Activation

@FeCarpio, there's nothing we'd be able to do to activate your roaming service here in Australia. As long as the home provider has switch roaming on from their end, you should be good to go! Where in Australia are you? Is it possible that you're in a region where we don't offer coverage? 

I'd try and select another provider from your handsets Network settings i.e. Telstra or Vodafone.

---------------------------------------------------------------------
If you've found my answer helpful, please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
Top Contributors