Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
Z1ggy1
New Contributor
New Contributor

Meadow Springs WA

For ages I've had dreadful mobile reception in the Meadow Springs WA area, Several long calls with Tech assistance and absolutely no result. No bars in the house, continual call drop outs. I have to stand outside my house to have a conversation. Latest suggestion from Optus was to change my old Sim card, did that, no difference. Changed phone, no better. I'm fed up from standing under a tree to shelter from the weather... Anybody out there using a booster ? Optus used to supply them but stopped... I've been with Optus since '98, feeling unloved.. Ziggy.

0 Kudos
3 Replies
Logged-Off
Respected Contributor
Respected Contributor

Re: Meadow Springs WA

And which phone do you have - this is the critical factor.
Looking at the Optus coverage map, that suburb has several towers surrounding it.

Only legal booster is the Cel Fi series and they are 1k$+
Z1ggy1
New Contributor
New Contributor

Thanks for that Paddylee, Phone is a Samsung Galaxy9

0 Kudos
Ray_YC
Online Community Manager
Online Community Manager

Hi Ziggy,

Firstly, I love your loyalty.

With that phone the coverage map for Meadow Springs shows it should still be good, although you can check what it says for your exact location.

Have you got any family members/friends/neighbours also on the same network who have the same experience in your house?

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ I’m part of the Yes Crowd team, employed by Optus to help run our online community. This guide explains how everything works on here and you should also check out our Community Guidelines.

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos