cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
View your usage, get billing support and much more with the My Optus app, download it here
Highlighted
New Contributor
New Contributor

Lost connection

I have changed my mobile broadband sim only data plan. I went from 25gb plan to 50. Everything changed properly and received SMS confirming. As soon as it changed I was logged out of the internet. I took my dongle out and reinserted. My network log in page changed to 3G and won't connect. Is there something I need to do?
0 Kudos
1 Reply
Highlighted

Re: Lost connection

Hi @Terry1, sorry to hear you're having some troubles with your mobile broadband SIM after you changed plans.

May I suggest having a look at My Optus Service Is Not Working: Troubleshooting Index for steps to help you get the best connectivity for your service.  Just select the Internet connection type you have.

Please also check Mobile APNs & technical settings to ensure your APN settings are correct.

If you're still having issues with connecting please reach out to us by a private message via our Social Media pages (official Optus Facebook page or Twitter page) where we'll be able to grab your details securely and take a closer look for you.  From there, we'll be able check the status of your service and possible causes for it not working.

Alternatively, you can reach us on a smart device via our Messaging service on the My Optus app 24/7.

Top Contributors