Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
COVID-19 impact to Yes Crowd & Contact Centres info here
Highlighted
New Contributor
New Contributor

Is tower at Mount Samson down ?

About 2pm today my 4G Plus mobile broadband which was locked on 2.3GHz suddenly died. The signal that is. I am using the tower at 191 Old Mount Samson Road, MOUNT SAMSON QLD 4520. According to the coverage map there is no outage, but my signal just dropped to nothing without me touching anything (including the antenna).

Also is there a better way to ask questions? I can't get the My Optus app working because I don't have an Optus Mobile number (just broadband).

0 Kudos
2 Replies
Highlighted
Trusted Contributor
Trusted Contributor

Re: Is tower at Mount Samson down ?

You don't have to have an Optus mobile phone connection to get the my Optus App working.
I use the app with Boost sim in a Mobile  and a Telstra sim in a tablet.  

I am not an Optus employee. If a reply helps please give a Kudos and when an issue is solved please mark as solved.
0 Kudos
Highlighted

Re: Is tower at Mount Samson down ?

Hi @Kalium, sorry about your mobile broadband connection issue.  I have checked your area MOUNT SAMSON, QLD, 4520 to confirm there is no fault reported at the moment. Has any → basic troubleshooting helped. How about switching the modem off and on? 

If the issue still continues then please raise it with our Technical Support team either via the → messaging service or by calling them on  131344 - Mon - Fri 8am - 8pm AEST to assist you further.

Kartika__________________________________________________________________________
I’m part of the Yes Crowd team, employed by Optus to help run our online community. This guide explains how everything works on here and you should also check out our Community Guidelines.

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos