Searching...

Is a mobile plan bonus (for example, Netflix unlimited streaming) also applied to a tablet plan?

DanTheNinja

Is a mobile plan bonus (for example, Netflix unlimited streaming) also applied to a tablet plan when both plans are purchased by the same customer, and both plans share a data pool?

Re: Is a mobile plan bonus (for example, Netflix unlimited streaming) also applied to a tablet plan?

petergdownload

Yep.

Regards

Peter Gillespie

Re: Is a mobile plan bonus (for example, Netflix unlimited streaming) also applied to a tablet plan?

Cc_Liv2lov77

Do you have to be on a plan ??

petergdownload

You have to be on one plan on one device I believe. 

You can buy (several) SIMs for other devices for a one off $5 fee each.

This SIM shares the main plan data pool. These devices should get the same bonuses as the main device.

Perhaps a mod or another usert can confirm?

Regards

Peter Gillespie

SamSam

Hey Peter,

They don't do Data Share SIM's anymore unfortunately. Your info was correct but in the past. You can still share data but they have to have their own individual plans rather than the 1 off $5 fee to share the data from a single plan

My understanding is for the "bonus" to be on both devices, it's dependent on each individual plan.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
I do not represent Optus. The views, opinions and advice expressed in my posts are my own

petergdownload

@SamSam,

Ah the good old days - that $5 sim sharing offer was really top notch. 

If the SIMs are no more then what you say has the ring of correctness to it.

Thanks

Peter Gillespie

Dan_C

Hi guys, although we no longer offer $5.00 data sharing SIM cards (which were technically separate $0.00 rated plans); we do offer 12 month & month - month data SIM plans that start at $15.00. The $15.00 plan includes 3GB worth of data which can be pooled with an existing post-paid/OMB account. More info available here

We’re currently performing upgrades to the Yes Crowd platform.

Please be mindful that moderator responses may be delayed until the upgrade is complete. We apologise for any inconvenience during this time.

Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
Post a Reply
Top Contributors
18 Kudos
18 Kudos
10 Kudos
9 Kudos
7 Kudos