Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
Highlighted
New Contributor Clinapin
New Contributor

Iphone showing SOS only

SOS only showing on my Iphone the last 24 hours. I've been on webchat with Optus the last 4 hours, had chat ended while in the session at least 7 times, told my details to at least 5 people and I'm at the end of my patience. Have tried rebootingm removing and replacing SIM to no avail. Have never had this happen before

0 Kudos
3 Replies
RetiredModerator AlexRH
RetiredModerator

Re: Iphone showing SOS only

Hey @Clinapin, doesn't sound too good 😞

If you're still having trouble, recommend checking your area for potential interruptions HERE - let us know if you still need a hand. 

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos
New Contributor MelSmile1999
New Contributor

I am having the same problem!! Have you got it fixed?

0 Kudos
New Contributor Clinapin
New Contributor

Yes, it took a lot of effort trying to get answers form Optus. Seem sin the end they were changing the towers to stop 2G and in the process caasued interference. By resetting the network preferences and make sure it was also set to 3G (our area default must have been 2G) it is back to normal. Very frustrating in the meantime gettign answers. Hope yours gets sorted too

0 Kudos