Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
COVID-19 impact to Yes Crowd & Contact Centres info here
Highlighted
New Contributor
New Contributor

Ipad 4G going to 3G

Hi all,

So i had just recently activated my Prepaid Sim and, I was looking on the optus website and the coverage map says that i should be getting 4G. But i get 4G for like 30 seconds before it goes to 3G 1 bar and than it goes No service. Can anyone help me fix this as i would love to use it. i recharged using the new $10 prepaid plans with 5gb and 5 day expiry. 

Thanks to anyone who can answer.

0 Kudos
1 Reply
Highlighted

Re: Ipad 4G going to 3G

Hey @halfmarco8, sorry to hear about your prepaid iPad service issue. Have you checked our Network Status → page to confirm if there is a reported fault in your area at the moment. Can you make sure 4G and Mobile data is turned on under Settings > Mobile Data. I would then recommend to change to manual network selection by navigating into Settings >  Carrier > Switch off Automatic > Select yes Optus from the list. If non of the above works then you will have to raise it with Tech Support → here to assist you further. 

Kartika__________________________________________________________________________
I’m part of the Yes Crowd team, employed by Optus to help run our online community. This guide explains how everything works on here and you should also check out our Community Guidelines.

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos