Hi having problems with internet connection from 7am tiday
0 Kudos
10 Replies
Highlighted
Online Community Manager
Online Community Manager

Re: Internet problem

Hi rony,

It's always helpful to Yes Crowd to let us know the postcode/suburb you're located it.

Clarifying what type of internet connection is also useful.

Customers can check for any reported network issues by clicking the outages box on the network status page.

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
New Contributor
New Contributor

I have no internet for over 3 days. I can't talk to anyone as it drops out after being on hold for 90minutes. Done the my Optus app messages. Still no luck. Does someone have an idea how i can get someone to talk to me please?
0 Kudos
Highlighted
New Contributor
New Contributor

Internet doesn't work
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Contributor
Contributor

Hey @Brucecricket

Really sorry to hear that you are having connection problems with your internet connection.

Here are a few suggestions that might help. We've set up a page full of general information due to the COVID-19 impacts that has a whole lot of helpful tips and steps that might help you get back online. 

If you don't have any luck with these steps, I’d really suggest messaging us on Social Media, either Facebook or Twitter. They do have a point of escalation for the following urgent enquiries only:

· No Broadband connectivity (no access to the internet) 

· No Mobile connectivity (can't make or receive calls) 

If you mention that you were sent through by ChristianYC they'll be able to help you out. Please note, the team won’t be able to respond right away, but they’ll be with you as soon as they can. 

Alternatively, you can Message us via the My Optus app. You’ll just need to ensure that you select the relevant prompts: · 

· Mobile users 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Occasional Contributor
Occasional Contributor

I have had no internet 3days I ring on the phone waiting for 90min then cut out and cannot get my anyone
0 Kudos
Highlighted

Hi @MimiRay72 - I've replied to your previous post. 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
New Contributor
New Contributor

I’ve lost internet connection since last Friday ,my postcode is 3183
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Occasional Contributor
Occasional Contributor

Does anyone from Optus look at these question to try and help us or bo