cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
Welcome to the new look Community! We're still upgrading and making some changes to the platform over the coming weeks! Stay tuned.
New Contributor Mrsbug
New Contributor

Internet out

Hi, just wondering if anyone's internet/wifi is out for the past hour/ hour and a half?

0 Kudos
5 Replies
Contributor ivanterrible
Contributor

Re: Internet out

Yes, around 10pm or 10:30pm? for 20 mins.

0 Kudos
New Contributor Mrsbug
New Contributor

Mine is still out just wondering if theres a reason for this

0 Kudos
New Contributor jacktie
New Contributor

Mine has been dropping out for the whole night at Forest Hill, VIC 3131.  It has started degrading since Feb 2017 and way below the stated 30Mbps.  I get a few Mbps normally but tonight it just keep showing Amble on the download light on the cable modem even after I restarted the cable modem more than 3 times.

I sent an email to myaccount@optus.com.au last Wednesday with the past few months poor connection logs and still has no respond from their customer service team.  Not sure why I am paying $75 dollar every month with such a poor service.  Am I the only one?  I will raised to ombudsman and see what they have to say.  Jack

0 Kudos
New Contributor Mrsbug
New Contributor

We havr had the same issue in bayswater, constantly dropping out numerous times a day for at least the past year, we have rang customer service twice and we are told its because of upgrades, but how long does upgrades take, we told them if we have to call again we would be demanding a refund

0 Kudos
New Contributor calaudilou
New Contributor

Hey mate, when that happen just reset the network settings and it fixes the problem. is happening to me all the time

Tags (1)
0 Kudos